Bracelet Luna Crescent Nude Purple - Ananda Soul
Sorry, the product is out of stock. Click on the button "Notify me" to get an automated email when the product is back in stock.
- Secure payment with card or Paypal
- Flat shipping rate EU 12€ and 16€ outside EU
Jewelry from Ananda Soul is pure love in a little box. Here in the form of a Luna Crescent bracelet
A beautiful moon with a sparkling white topaz that captures the light. White topaz radiates energy of Individuality, creativity and awareness.
Let this bracelet be a reminder that you are an important part of something bigger and that you are loved in everything you are.
Ananada Soul´'s Luna Crescent bracelet is created with the help of our fantastic Bali moms (who usually also braid the bracelets in Ananda's Soul Purpose collection), this design was created under the enchantment of the moon.
The Luna Crescent bracelet is available in three different colors. It's beautifully wrapped along with a card with an inspiring message
- Materials: 22kt Gold Plated Recycled 925 Sterling Silver,. White topaz
- Size Adjustable length. Knotted nylon thread in the color Nude Purple
- Size pendant: Moon: 1,24 x 0,66 cm
- Certified recycled metals and sustainably produced stones
- Each piece of jewelry has been blessed in a Balinese ceremony
Ananda Souls philosophy is to live in a way that makes the world a little bit better and through their work show gratitude to Mother earth. These values are the ground pillars of their entire production, choice of materials, working conditions, design and communication to all fellow human beings.
Your Ananda jewelry makes a difference:
- Helps support a Balinese family in need through the "Adopt a family" project
- Made of durable and recycled materials
- Provides jobs for mothers with children living on the streets of Bali
- Carries powerful healing vibrations
To be able to enjoy your jewelry for a long time, you can give it extra care by taking them off when you exercise, wash dishes and and take showers. Avoid bathing in chlorinated or salt water. Store them in a jewelry box or similar to avoid scratches. Keep in mind that gold plating is a surface treatment and will naturally wear over time