Yoga Oil blend "Hold Me" - Souli Collective
- Secure payment with card or Paypal
- Flat shipping rate EU 12€ and 16€ outside EU
The magical Yoga oil blend Hold Me from Swedish Souli Collective can give you harmony, joy and power at the same time. The purpose of the blend is to comfort you and light you up with optimism and self-worth.
A lovely 10ml oil blend of high quality essential oils, organically cold pressed base oil and infused with powerful crystals. You can choose yourself if you want to get your oil with a roller or dropper.
Hold Me is a blend filled with incredibly uplifting and inspiring qualities. It helps to cleanse and heal your aura and it’s here to protect you. Malachite is a powerful protection stone that opens the heart and encourages you to take risks. Overthinking? No thanks.
Handmade in Sweden, with love and soul. Hold Me stands for: Comfort. Acceptance. Uplifting.
- Name: Hold Me
- Base oil: Ecological cold pressed jojoba oil
- Essential oils: Patchouli, Jasmine, Vanilla and Orange.
- Crystals: Infused with Carnelian and Malachite.
- Scent: Warm, citrusy, sweet, earthy, refreshing, musky, woody and floral. As a soft and sweet marshmallow scent with a hint of exotic spices.
- 10ml oil blend in a glass bottle
- Choose between roller or dropper
- Made by hand in Sweden
Dropper or Roller?
Here it's simply up to you. The difference is that you get a smaller amount of oil with the roller, while with the dropper you can select the amount by squeezing the rubber top to control the amount of drops.
Rollin’ it: Perfect to have on the go, in your jacket or bag, since there is no risk of leaking. So it's amazing for the bus ride, workplace, meetings and so on. It’s simple and sweet to use.
Drip Drip: It gives a luxurious feeling when you add the drops by yourself. You can see, feel and smell it while you're applying the oil. Perfect to have next to your bed, meditation space, work desk and so on. It's charmy to use.
You can also have the dropper with you. But beware that the dropper is less spill-proof over time so you need to keep an eye on if it starts leaking. If this happens, it is because a drop has entered the inside of the lid, which makes it oily and it becomes difficult to close tight. You can solve this by wiping off the oil and checking that it closes completely tightly again. Despite this small disclaimer, the dropper with its luxurious feel is a big favorite with us.
More about Hold Me
Comfort isn’t just a feeling, it’s a scent, it’s a state. Nourish your soul with a soothing blend that lifts you up. The purpose of the blend is to comfort you, light you up with optimism and self-worth.
It’s here to bring the feeling of faith to your heart. Pure acceptance and calmness. To remind you that you are exactly where you should be. Trust Universe and the path it has prepared for you. The blend, sparked with the stabilizing stone Carnelian, is here to hold you whenever you feel a bit low.
Hold Me gives you a real boost in energy and motivation for your creativity flow, and it enhances your passions. A powerful sense of regeneration that raises your self-esteem, openness, confidence and strength. It’s your go-to Souli when you’re overthinking or feeling sad, lost, low, mood swings, shame, stressed or confused. Or when you feel a lack of love and intimacy.
Whenever you need a breeze of Hold Me. Let a drop or two land on your inner wrist, gently rub the wrists as they are humbly caressing each other. Close your eyes and cover them with your palms and inhale, let the smell give you a swell of grounding energy. Exhale.
Use the oil you prefer, on the skin or inhalation. Or as we like - combine them together.
On your skin: Apply one or two drops of the oil (or roll a few circles if you choose the roller) on one of your pulse points such as the wrists, temple and neck.
Inhalation: Apply a few drops of the oil mixture to your hands and inhale. You can also add a few drops on a small piece of fabric for inhalation.
Jojoba, Patchouli, Jasmine, Vanilla and Orange. Infused with Carnelian and Malachite.
Please read through the safety guidelines:
- Only for external use.
- Keep in mind that all oils can stain clothes and other things.
- Keep oils out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Must not freeze.
- Our products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Everyone reacts differently to different oils, first test on a small area of the skin.
- Never use it if it includes ingredients you are allergic to.
- Avoid applying to sensitive areas and broken skin. Better safe than sorry.
- Do not use it during pregnancy without the advice of a doctor.
- Don’t use it as a massage or body oil. Use only a few drops or diluted with a carrier oil if you apply it on a larger area of skin.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding without consulting your doctor