Picnic Blanket Golden Folk - Wandering Folk
- Secure payment with card or Paypal
- Flat shipping rate EU 12€ and 16€ outside EU
We absolutely love these picnic blankets from Wandering Folk, with their wonderful colors and patterns that are drawn by hand. Imagine a sun salutation down on the beach at sunrise on this fantastic blanket.
The corners are adorned with thick lovely tassels that gives a wonderful boho feeling. Each blanket includes a woven cotton carrying strap so you can easily roll up and carry your favorite blanket with you. You do not want to hide these small works of art but hang beautifully over your shoulder when you are out and living life. The blanket consists of two layers of cotton that are treated with upf50 + which protects against the sun's rays and keeps the pressure intact and alive longer. The underside is made of a waterproof cloth that protects against moisture and dirt and is easy to wipe off.
- Golden Folk / spicy yellow with patterns in light yellow, cinnamon and white
- Size 164 CM x 147 CM
- Weight 1.8kg
- Two layers of organic cotton
- Digital print hand-drawn pattern
- Treated with UPF50 +
- Waterproof fabric on the underside
- Leather tag / Avoid machine washing and soaking as the tags can discolour the fabric.
- 4 handmade cotton fabrics
- Woven brown carrying strap made of cotton
Wipe with a damp cloth, possibly with a little soap. Do not soak and avoid machine washing. The print will fade with time which gives a beautiful patina and history that makes your blanket even more personal.
1% for the Planet and Rainforest Rescue
Wandering People love nature and are passionate about our environment. Therefore, they have partnered with Rainforest Rescue to help create a sustainable future so we can continue to enjoy our picnics out in the wild and feel we have made a difference. 1% of all Wading Folks sales go to Rainforest Rescue, which works entirely on a non-profit basis. Rainforest Rescue works to save our rainforests and biodiversity. So far, 330,000 trees have been replanted in our rainforests.