Pillow Case Native Wildflower - Wandering Folk
- Secure payment with card or Paypal
- Flat shipping rate EU 12€ and 16€ outside EU
We absolutely love these large pillowcases from Wandering Folk, with their wonderful colors and patterns that are drawn by hand. Imagine a picnic down on the beach at sunrise lying on these wonderful pillows. Lovely boho feeling!
You do not want to hide these small works of art, but leave the pillows in front of the home or on the terrace. The pillow case consists of two layers of cotton canvas that are treated with upf50 + which protects against the sun. And this also makes it easy to wipe and keep clean. For indoor and outdoor use.
This magical variant Native Wildflower has a floral pattern in almost all colors in the color scheme on a black background as a beautiful contrast.
- Native Wildflower / Black background / Pattern in all colors of the rainbow
- Size 60x60cm
- Inner pillow not included! 65x65cm is recommended for a fuller pillow.
- Two layers of cotton canvas
- Digital print hand-drawn pattern
- Treated with UPF50 +
- Leather tag / Avoid machine washing and soaking as the tags can discolour the fabric.
Wipe with a damp cloth, possibly with a little soap. Do not soak and avoid machine washing. The print will fade with time which gives a beautiful patina and history that makes your blanket even more personal.
1% for the Planet and Rainforest Rescue
Wandering People love nature and are passionate about our environment. Therefore, they have partnered with Rainforest Rescue to help create a sustainable future so we can continue to enjoy our picnics out in the wild and feel we have made a difference. 1% of all Wading Folks sales go to Rainforest Rescue, which works entirely on a non-profit basis. Rainforest Rescue works to save our rainforests and biodiversity. So far, 330,000 trees have been replanted in our rainforests.