Yoga Oil blend "Sacred Haze" - Souli Collective
- Secure payment with card or Paypal
- Flat shipping rate EU 12€ and 16€ outside EU
The magical oil blend Sacred Haze from Swedish Souli Collective strengthens your presence, self-love and connection to your higher self. Allow yourself to truly wind down with this sacred blend formulated to support your tender heart. Let the transformative blend bring you into a state of connection and inner relaxation. It encourages you to move forward, release what no longer serves you and make peace with the past, to stay in the present moment.
A lovely 10ml oil blend of high quality essential oils, organically cold pressed base oil and infused with powerful crystals. You can choose yourself if you want to get your oil with a roller or dropper.
Hand made in Sweden with love and soul Sacred Haze stands for: Healing. Divine Connection. Zest for Life.
- Name: Sacred Haze
- Base oil: Ecological cold pressed jojoba oil
- Essential oils: Cypress, Ros De Mai, Frankincense and Vetiver
- Crystals: Citrine, Charoite
- Scent: Warm, sweet and earthy, with a woody touch and gentle floral rose aroma accompanied by undertones of vanilla and cypress.
- 10ml oil blend in a glass bottle
- Choose between roller or dropper
- Made by hand in Sweden
Dropper or Roller?
Here it's simply up to you. The difference is that you get a smaller amount of oil with the roller, while with the dropper you can select the amount by squeezing the rubber top to control the amount of drops.
Rollin’ it: Perfect to have on the go, in your jacket or bag, since there is no risk of leaking. So it's amazing for the bus ride, workplace, meetings and so on. It’s simple and sweet to use.
Drip Drip: It gives a luxurious feeling when you add the drops by yourself. You can see, feel and smell it while you're applying the oil. Perfect to have next to your bed, meditation space, work desk and so on. It's charmy to use.
You can also have the dropper with you. But beware that the dropper is less spill-proof over time so you need to keep an eye on if it starts leaking. If this happens, it is because a drop has entered the inside of the lid, which makes it oily and it becomes difficult to close tight. You can solve this by wiping off the oil and checking that it closes completely tightly again. Despite this small disclaimer, the dropper with its luxurious feel is a big favorite with us.
More about Sacred Haze
Sacred Haze is like self-love in a bottle. The magical flower Rose de Mai is a powerful heart healer and has the highest vibrational frequency of any oil. Inhale and join the energy of embracing the present moment’s sweetness and let it bring you back to your inner center. With help from Charoite, which facilitates a better connection with the spirit world and accelerates emotional healing, it is really holding your hand on your spiritual journey.
So level up your meditation with Sacred Haze. Tap into your sacred space and let it support your third-eye and deepen your intuition.
It’s the perfect on the go-oil and helps you get back in flow, as it raises your self-esteem and has a wonderful source of alignment, good luck and success. And for you love birds, it’s a powerful attractor of romance as well.
Whenever you need a breeze of Sacred Haze. Let a drop or two land on your inner wrist, gently rub the wrists as they are humbly caressing each other. Close your eyes and cover them with your palms and inhale, let the smell give you a swell of grounding energy. Exhale.
Use the oil you prefer, on the skin or inhalation. Or as we like - combine them together.
On your skin: Apply one or two drops of the oil (or roll a few circles if you choose the roller) on one of your pulse points such as the wrists, temple and neck.
Inhalation: Apply a few drops of the oil mixture to your hands and inhale. You can also add a few drops on a small piece of fabric for inhalation.
Jojoba, Cypress, Ros De Mai, Frankincense and Vetiver. Infused with Citrine and Charoite.
Please read through the safety guidelines:
- Only for external use.
- Keep in mind that all oils can stain clothes and other things.
- Keep oils out of reach of children.Store at room temperature.
- Must not freeze.
- Our products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Everyone reacts differently to different oils, first test on a small area of the skin.
- Never use it if it includes ingredients you are allergic to.
- Avoid applying to sensitive areas and broken skin. Better safe than sorry.
- Do not use it during pregnancy without the advice of a doctor.
- Don’t use it as a massage or body oil. Use only a few drops or diluted with a carrier oil if you apply it on a larger area of skin.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding without consulting your doctor